So far so good. I made a 4 week menu plan and we have been sticking to it pretty well! A birthday party for a 2 year old called for some pizza but other than that it has been dinner at home!
On the docket this week:
- French Dip Sandwiches in the Crock-Pot
- Salsa Chicken over Rice in the Crock-Pot
- Planned Overs
- Bagel Sandwiches with Bacon, Egg and Cheese, with a side of hash browned potatoes
- Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Noodles(Made with Angel Hair Pasta)
- Calzones with ham and cheese or pepperoni and cheese
I am trying to stick to doing one large grocery shop a month. It seems like it is working so far, we just get milk, produce and bread about every week.
I have also been trying to plan breakfast to avoid the drive through and so far, so good. I made chocolate chip mini scones for this week so look for them on the blog soon!