I have been all over the place. I had a scare with my mammogram which blessedly turned out OK but I was seriously stressed out and felt disconnected, I had to go out of state to a memorial service and my husband’s grandmother has been in the hospital. It has not been fun, at all. Meals, what meals has been normal lately.
I am hoping for no cereal for dinner this week. Bear with me. I am keeping it real:)
We are planning to have:
- Sweet N Sour Chicken in the Crockpot from Eat at Home Cooks
- Tacos and Rice. We use turkey instead of red meat and my kiddos can not tell the difference. I make my rice from the recipe here at Hillbilly Housewife
- Build your own Nachos with “Refried Beans” and Watermelon
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad with Italian Bread
- Spaghetti or Ravioli. I feel like we eat this weekly but my kids like it.
For lunch I am going to make myself some pesto bow-tie pasta salad with chicken. I am going to make banana bread for breakfast, maybe nutella banana bread if I am feeling extra motivated..