We have been really bad about menus around here. April has been a whirlwind month with work travel, a sick grandma, In-Laws visiting, etc.
I recall eating some dinners at home but I think they were triple-Decker peanut butter sandwiches and popcorn mixed with leftovers Easter M and M’s..fab..
I am also sick of fast food. I never thought I would utter that statement as I am a ridiculous Egg McMuffin fan but here it is! I think my waistline could use a break from it as well..
On the docket this week is:
- Ham and Cheese Sliders from 5 Dinners, 1 Hour and Carrots with Dip
- Turkey Tacos basked in the Oven. They are apparently all the rage on Pinterest.
- Secret Recipe Pancakes and Cut Up Fruit
- Salsa Chicken in the Crockpot over rice or Baked Potatoes
- Ravioli Bake. It is quick and easy and everyone will eat it without complaint!
“Shakin and Bakin this menu at Orgjunkie