I made these for my anniversary last week. There fun and there is no messy cutting or serving, just dig in with a trusty fork.
Six Pack of Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts(I finally found them at SuperWalmart.)
1 3.9 oz Pkg. Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 Tub Cool Whip(Thawed)
1 cup milk
Chocolate Sprinkles(not pictured)
1. Pour pudding mix and one cup milk in a bowl and whisk throughly. (The pkg. will say 2 cups, but ONLY one.) It will be thick.
2. Fill each pie crust about 1/4 full of the pudding mix. You will have pudding left.
3. Add about half the cool whip to the remaining pudding.Whisk till the pudding turns mousse like.
4. Layer the mousse filling on top of the pudding in the pie crusts and spread to cover.
5. Take remaining cool whip and top each pie crust until the mousse layer is covered.
6. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and chill till ready to serve.
Makes six mini pies. This can be made as a large pie or with a chocolate or Oreo crust, all are delicious.
This would be so good with mini Oreo crusts, I am on the lookout for those but not sure they exist.